Thread: 2005 Honda S2000 - FOR SALE

2005 Honda S2000 - FOR SALE

Selling the sweet little Honda S2K. It's in really nice condition, inside and out. Koni adjustable shocks, Gendron front sway bar, new OEM brakes (haven't installed them yet), 2 OEM sets of wheels, one set of OZ Wheels, and one set of generic 16 inch wheels that I used for all season tires. One set of the OEM wheels has brand new Dunlop Direeza tires that have barely been on the ground. The OZ wheels have very used Bridgestones.The top was replace in 2012. It has a trailer hitch that is easily removable and I will throw in the cover. It books between 12 and 14500. $15K takes it all.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by mlholmes View Post
    Selling the sweet little Honda S2K. It's in really nice condition, inside and out. Koni adjustable shocks, Gendron front sway bar, new OEM brakes (haven't installed them yet), 2 OEM sets of wheels, one set of OZ Wheels, and one set of generic 16 inch wheels that I used for all season tires. One set of the OEM wheels has brand new Dunlop Direeza tires that have barely been on the ground. The OZ wheels have very used Bridgestones.The top was replace in 2012. It has a trailer hitch that is easily removable and I will throw in the cover. It books between 12 and 14500. $15K takes it all.
    PRICE DROP! Contact me for more information.